The heart of God is crying out for Israel, His chosen ones, and He is counting on you to answer their cry for help.
This is more than a request for help: this is a God-given opportunity to support and stand with Israel against those seeking to divide Jerusalem and hurt Israel!
“I will bless those who bless you,” God declares to Abraham in Genesis 12:3, “And I will curse him who curses you.”
Do you know what that means? It means that we cannot ignore Israel’s plight and expect the full blessing of God upon our lives and our land.
We need to stand with God’s chosen people:
• Because the Jewish people have suffered enough.
• Because God established Jerusalem as the Holy City and gave this land to the Jewish people.
• Because our Jewish brothers and sisters are in danger, caught in the crosshairs of their hostile neighbors.
• Because the Jewish people are suffering under the financial weight of protecting themselves from Iran, the Palestinian Authority, Hamas and others.
• Because 26% of the world’s people have hostile, anti-Semitic attitudes.
• Because we as Americans need their support as our ally on the international stage.
• Because we are Judeo-Christians grafted into Israel, we are their brothers and sisters in faith.
These are just some of the reasons that God needs us to support Israel.
We absolutely cannot allow Jerusalem to be torn apart. A divided city would not only endanger every Jew in Israel, it would also place our beloved Christian holy sites in jeopardy.
If Christians don’t rise up now and let their voices be heard in support of Israel, the Holy Land will never be the same.
We are committed to supporting Israel through our work with the Ahava Children’s Home, Bnai Zion Hospital and our care for many Holocaust survivors, and we will continue this support with your help and the Lord’s.
Please stand with us today. Tiz and I are asking you to align your heart with the heart of God, to pray and to give as generous a gift as you possibly can...and let us bless Israel together.
Sharing the love of God together,
PS: Together, we know that through your generosity, God will do something miraculous—keep Jerusalem undivided! Amen!